Senior Quality Assurance Lead
Join the team that's shaping the new technological era
It's not every day that we see the dawn of a new era in technology. Kognitiv Spark is pioneering leading edge holographic enterprise software by leveraging Mixed Reality and the latest in Cloud technology.
Mixed Reality is the merging of physical and digital worlds to produce a new dimension of visualization - one where the virtual and physical world co-exist and interact in real-time.
What we're building:
RemoteSpark is our communications platform with interactive 3D content, artificial intelligence, and live IoT data that brings expert support to frontline workers, without travel and equipment downtime. We are at the forefront of a new industrial and technological revolution, where we're shaping the future of how humans interact with their industrial environments.
Kognitiv Spark is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Lead to add to our Innovation Team. We're looking for someone who obsesses about the quality of software systems.
This role extends beyond basic Q.A. - we're looking for someone to build the processes, frameworks, dashboards, and automation required to monitor and maintain the health and quality of our applications, through development, beta, and release phases.
The successful candidate will need to consistently have the pulse on a wide range of moving pieces, from the newest holographic features being built to how the server systems are performing in production.
The role will evolve as milestones are met.
- Create tests to assure the quality of the holographic and server software
- Create automated tests and builds
- Find and document issues using the source code
- Add telemetry to the application (client and server)
- Build dashboards to monitor the SLA of the applications
- Build user experiences that test extreme aspects of the system
- Test new holographic and Mixed Reality devices as they are released to the market
As the role will lean heavily on your ability to read code and build dashboards, the successful candidate must be familiar with the following languages and technologies:
- REST APIs
- Visual Studio 2017
- Test frameworks such as MSTest, NUnit, or xUnit.NET
- Azure DevOps
- Application Insights
Who you are:
- 5+ years QA/Software development experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Superior communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership accountability and initiative
- Flexible and adaptable
- Thrives in a start-up environment
What we offer:
Kognitiv Spark is an innovative company with a dynamic team and experienced leadership team headquartered in Fredericton, NB. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package but, more importantly, the opportunity to make a difference and push the boundaries of what was previously thought possible.
We are a team of adventurers who are driven by a desire to exceed expectations. We see challenges as opportunities, and never stop at "good enough". Our people are everything.
We believe in human potential - and that with the power of technology, everyday people can achieve extraordinary things.
Join the team that is shaping the new technological era.
Must be legally able to work in Canada.