Senior Director, Product, Platform and Partner Management
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
As the Senior Director of Product, Platform, and Partner Management, you will provide strategic direction and leadership to the product design and development, delivery, user experience, marketing, client experience, and business analysis teams for Direct Investing & Advice. You are an integral member of the Senior Management team and are responsible for the medium and long-term planning and delivery on Investors Edge platform development, online business requirements, analytics, project management, marketing, client offers and pricing plans with an objective of growing the Direct Investing and Advice business, increasing client satisfaction and growing market share. You are also the platform liaison and conduit for Personal & Small Business Banking and Investor Services Inc. partner management in order to drive innovation on digital investing. Additionally, you will be responsible to formalize business delivery for Investors Edge and Premium Edge ; a ll initiatives are to be delivered with excellence utilizing an enterprise program management discipline.
How You'll Succeed
Platform Development - Lead, provide direction and mentor the Platform Management team. Oversight to the development options and proposals regarding development or enhancements for a specific product or service, assessing the impact, effectiveness and feasibility of proposed changes, and making authoritative recommendations; responsible for the overall design, development and implementation of new products and product plans. Accountable for the planning and delivery of client facing enhancements and fixes specific to the online/mobile client facing applications. Business sponsor for all Direct Investing and Advice projects, enhancements and changes. Responsible for on-going monitoring and proactive management of funds transfer pricing from treasury, liquidity premiums, interest and margin client rate management, pricing and fees.
Business Analysis/Project Management - Lead, provide direction and mentor the Business Analysis/Project Management Team. Ensure an enterprise program management discipline is in place to ensure initiatives are delivered with excellence. Oversight and responsibility for the team's development of high level and detailed business requirements, review and sign-off of functional specifications and user test plans using work flow analysis and data modeling methodologies to define and explain business processes. Provide leadership on project plans, project documentation and user acceptance testing; ensure proper project protocol is maintained through project life cycle.
Marketing & Offers - Identify business growth opportunities and work with Marketing to develop and implement offers and campaigns. Oversee competitive analysis and develop plans and strategies for client pricing communication, offers and programs. Overall responsibility for the creation, implementation and integrity of all content on the Investor's Edge Online web sites.
UX & Design - Ensure the design of a holistic customer experience in terms of usability standards, creative design, editorial design, and client-side development. Contribute to targets from an online/mobile user experience, design and content perspective by leading creation of standards and guidelines used across the business for any customer facing properties, as well as supervising all customer facing Internet designs. Take an active role in the identification and recommendation of future digital improvements through active awareness and understanding of site metrics (page views, time spent on page, abandon points, customer survey results, etc). Active role in yearly planning and business case creation for site improvement initiatives backed by site metrics.
Employee Performance & Development - Lead, motivate and coach on an on-going basis. Identify gaps and develop action plans to achieve optimum performance results. Ensure Managers are managing the performance of employees within their teams. Initiate team building activities with direct reports to encourage Managers to work together and build employee engagement. Provide visible leadership by frequently spending time on the floor, actively engaged with Managers/Supervisors and employees. Ensure all employees are knowledgeable on products, web site and offers.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience with full service and direct/online brokerage industry and clients. You also have a high level of knowledge with Internet, Internet trading and e-commerce applications; as well as industry standards on requirements documentation, testing and project management.
You are a bold and accountable leader. You have experience developing and implementing strategic team goals. You have experience coaching employees and driving successful team performance.
Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit