CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You will provide day-to-day administrative support to the Vice President, Cards Product Strategy and Benefits. As an Executive Assistant, you will lead in the planning and oversee the coordination and implementation of department events for the executives by providing administrative support primarily to the VP, along with providing administrative support to employees and supervision of administrative staff.
How You'll Succeed
Calendar Management: You'll manage, coordinate and prioritize MS Outlook calendars for the VP; Ensure priority emails and messages are attended to; Prepare and screen complex correspondence, emails, minutes and reports.
Administrative Duties : You'll provide briefings/documentation for meetings and activities; production of presentations and communications, conduct filing and printing, courier delivery arrangements and distribute mail; Co-ordinate sufficient supply of office supplies; processing requests for technology requirements, business cards, corporate cards, expense and travel profiles. You will also arrange travel including full itinerary and agendas.
Expense Reporting: Monitor and track all department invoices and expenses including contracts; Process expense reports/invoices and update financial reports when required.
Who You Are
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
You're driven by collective success . You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
You understand that success is in the details . You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
You can demonstrate experience in an administrative/professional support function working in a complex fast-paced environment, dealing with complex issues and managing conflicting priorities within scope of a similar role. You are proficient in MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a full-time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours per week.