Project Coordinator, Enterprise Payments
CIBC in Toronto, ON
Project Coordinator - Enterprise Payments
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll be joining the Project Delivery team in CIBC's Enterprise Payments team. As a Project Coordinator, you'll be responsible for ensuring project control procedures and policies are executed across a wide range of large-scale projects. You'll leverage your experience as a project coordinator to ensure all work is appropriate and functioning according to our Technology's project performance standards. You'll work closely with others and coordinate a portfolio of projects from end-to-end.
How You'll Succeed
- Project Coordination - Support your Project Managers throughout all phases of the project management lifecycle. Develop, manage, and control schedules by making continuous updates and mitigation decisions, escalating issues when necessary.
- Tracking & Reporting - Track progress and make recommendations on response plans for risks, resolution plans, and results on action items.
- Project Financials - Track and reconcile financials ensuring resolution of anomalies. Update and reconcile ongoing estimates, make recommendations, and escalate when necessary.
Who You Are
- You embrace and champion change. You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- You can demonstrate experience in: creating project artifacts and supporting Project Managers, and experience with Microsoft Office Suite; particularly MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We also seek applicants possessing a wide range of abilities and are committed to providing an accessible candidate experience. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit