Cavendish Farms in Wheatley, ON
Cavendish Farms is a leading producer of frozen food products for retail and foodservice markets throughout Canada, the United States and around the world. We have two state-of-the-art potato processing plants in PEI and another in Jamestown, ND, and an appetizer plant in Wheatley, ON. Our Head office is in Dieppe, NB and sales office locations are in Toronto, Montreal and Boston.
Reporting to the Reliability Manager, the Maintenance Manager will be a self starter with a strong work ethic, "Can Do" attitude and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial) or Mechanical/Engineering technology with five to ten years related experience;
- Extensive experience on predictive and preventive maintenance practices (CBM and RCM);
- Proven track record of successful implementation of reliability improvement initiatives;
- Proven direct supervisory experience;
- Computer skills and knowledge of CMMS and Vibration equipment;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Exposure to a food operating plant environment would be an asset.
- Provide technical expertise and advice in support of facility operations with the goal of optimizing facility reliability through the application of PM and PdM programs;
- Provide direction, motivation and technical support to staff and hourly for the purpose of maintaining the plant, equipment and service functions;
- Manage and supervise hourly trades personnel in the absence of Maintenance Supervisors and/or as assigned by the Maintenance Manager;
- Manage the current PdM department. Enhance the current conditions based monitoring program (vibration, oil analysis and thermograph program.);
- Assisting and set equipment performance specifications and develop key performance indicators;
- Facilitate Root Cause Analysis and incident investigation teams;
- Data analysis and DT tracking
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by February 15, 2019.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Farms Corporation is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.