Kent Building Supplies in Lower Sackville, NS
Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices.
The service that we offer customers includes ensuring that our product displays are safe and easy to shop. We assist customers with picking and loading their products. To offer these services, we need associates who enjoy manual handling and physical work.
Typical career steps are to become a sales associate or forklift operator.
- Works safely
- Acknowledges and assists customers as required
- Organizes and maintains displays including promotional signage and price labels
- Loads, unloads, replenishes and restocks various areas
- Follows proper processes and completes paperwork for order picking, returns or identifying damaged goods
- Learns about new products
- Safety mindset
- High attention to detail
- Able to work outside in variable temperatures and weather conditions
- Able to do physical work
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.