Our client is in search of an Financial Accountant for its office in Downtown Halifax. This is a contract opportunity with a reputable organization.
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- GL reconciliations
- Prepare wire transfers
- Variance analysis
- Financial statement preparation
- Support internal financial controls
- Prepare HST remittances
- Other accounting duties as required
- Bachelor of Commerce with accounting major
- 5 years similar experience in an accounting or finance role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Possess a strong attention to detail coupled with superior organizational and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email to email@example.com. Please quote position #AS13667-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accountant Staffing is Atlantic Canada's only specialist recruitment firm focusing exclusively on the placement of accounting and finance professionals. Organizations use the services of Accountant Staffing to fill a variety of roles from Junior Accountant to Chief Financial Officer. For more information about Accountant Staffing or to view additional positions, please visit our website at www.accountantstaffing.com.