Sobeys Inc. in Fredericton, NB
Requisition ID: 49171
Career Group: Pharmacy Careers
Job Category: Atlantic Store Operations
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: New Brunswick (CA-NB)
Location: 0349 Brookside Sobeys
Postal Code: E3A 8V4
A proudly Canadian retail company, Sobeys began in 1907 as a small meat delivery business in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. Today, Sobeys Inc. serves the food shopping needs of Canadians with approximately 1,500 stores in all 10 provinces under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, and Lawton's Drug Stores as well as in-store pharmacies, liquor and more than 350 retail fuel locations.
Together with our 125,000 employees and franchise affiliates and a collective passion for delivering exceptional food and shopping experiences, Sobeys' purpose is to improve the lives of Canadians by helping them Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
The OTC Clerk is responsible for providing superior customer service in a friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner. Working under the direction of the Pharmacy Manager, you will need to have the ability to be self-directed and multitasking will be essential as well as the ability to be a team player.
- Order, receive, handle, stock, merchandise, price and sell merchandise in the OTC Department
- Invoice verification and submission
- Implement Plan-o-grams
- Verification and implementation of shelf labels
- Provide superior customer service
- Maintain a neat and clean environment
- Adhere to and implement all applicable company standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous retail experience (grocery/drug store) would be considered an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Available days, evenings, and weekends
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.