Senior Manager, Digital Marketing - Paid Media
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
The incumbent will be responsible for analyzing Digital Media campaigns to provide relevant insights and recommendations for future campaigns. They'll look to help answer questions around media attribution and marketing effectiveness.
How You'll Succeed
- 4 years of hands-on experience in Programmatic platforms, preferably within the Google Marketing Platform
- Work with marketing teams, lines of business and e-commerce channel to inform campaign briefs and build programmatic marketing strategies, including budget allocation, KPI development, tactics, audience selection and publisher selection.
- Work in close collaboration with our media agency partners to provide perspective, input and feedback into publisher/vendor selection, placement selection, digital media rates, funnel and media KPI's for direct IO bookings and overall digital marketing plans.
- Create robust digital experience strategies and biddable media executions covering all levels of the purchase funnel.
- Build and maintain business relationships with top Canadian digital suppliers and consulting firms.
- Engage in direct conversations with digital media partners to build and manage CIBC's digital media marketplace.
- Work with internal parties to increase use of programmatic media buying in CIBC media mix and increase our digital marketing agility.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current digital media trends and corresponding platforms/tools (must have: DV360, Campaign Manager; good to have: Facebook Manager, AdWords, DataStudio, GA360, Adobe Analytics)
- Detailed oriented, diligent and passionate about paid media performance
- Highly analytical around campaign and product performance .The ability to identify and execute optimization opportunities surrounding campaign performance. Familiarity with various campaign KPI's and corresponding performance measurements.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve. You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- T his is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.