Simplii Financial, Senior Manager, Acquisition, Engagement and Strategic Planning
CIBC in Toronto, ON
At Simplii Financial, we're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at Simplii and CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about Simplii Financial, please visit simplii.com
What You'll Be Doing
Reporting to the Director, Offers and Planning , Simplii Financial, this role supports the development and implementation of client acquisition and client engagement initiatives to drive growth in Deposits and Payments. You will also participate in the strategic planning and forecasting of the Deposits and Payments products.
How You'll Succeed
- Client Acquisition and Client Engagement -Identification of short-term and long-term strategies to attract new clients and engage existing clients. Support targeted direct marketing campaigns from planning, to business casing, to the client journey to implementation. Also the supports the planning and implementation of new capabilities to provide clients with more personalized and timely offers. Work with Analytics teams to provide accurate, timely and relevant pre and post analysis and insights on Simplii deposit and payment products and campaigns.
- Strategy & Planning - Support the development of annual initiatives and campaign plans for Simplii's Deposit and Payment Products, in consultation with members of the Simplii Product and Management team. Support the implementation of strategic reviews.
- Product Management - Support forecasting and monitoring of the portfolio's performance including unit sales, balances, penetration, activity, attrition and provide real-time recommendations to ensure monthly and annual targets are met. Leverage competitive insights to understand trends and make recommendations on the impact to Simplii products and campaigns, and to do deep-dive analysis on the impact of relevant competitive changes. Manage relationships between the Product team and various partners throughout the bank (including, but not limited to Marketing, Digital, Legal, Compliance, AML, Privacy, Treasury, Finance, Risk Management) for all facets of the product relationship, with a high focus on customer service and partnering for shared success.
Who You Are
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
- You're driven by collective success. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You have superior communication skills and inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You give meaning to data. You are detail-oriented and enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You are able to understand and interpret complex information, identify patterns and trends in new or strategic areas, and independently develop recommendations in order to respond to urgent business priorities. You are confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends. Strong background in marketing, client experience and improving processes
- You have strong background in financial services, product management marketing, and strategic planning.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.