Manager, Client Advice L6
CIBC in Kamloops, BC
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you'll develop and coach a team of financial services professionals, working towards a shared goal - delivering an exceptional client experience while delivering revenue growth results. As a part of the Banking Centre Leadership Team, you'll inspire team members to perform at their best, while supporting a "One Team" approach that connects each client with the person best suited to help them meet their financial needs . You'll make an impact by supporting new and existing clients as they secure their futures, own their homes, and build their businesses.
How You'll Succeed
- Client Experience - Lead by example and model how to deepen client relationships and meet client financial needs while providing a high standard of customer service. Drive the client experience by encouraging employees to quickly resolve client complaints, escalating when necessary, and manage complex issues. Empower clients to utilize self-service channels.
- Results Driven Leadership - Build a culture of collaboration across multiple client offers so that clients are served by those best able to meet their financial needs. Support the Banking Centre Leader in monitoring business performance and put action plans in place to close any gaps. Work collaboratively with all partners to maximize market opportunities and increase the Banking Centre's overall performance. Manage and minimize risk to s afeguard our bank, clients and shareholders.
- People Leadership - Actively recognize the contributions of your team to foster a positive, collaborative and productive working environment. Lead and coach a successful financial services team, and help them identify opportunities to refer clients to the right team members who can meet their needs. Advocate CIBC within the community to recruit employees who share and demonstrate our values.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You are a bold and authentic leader. You're passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. You have led diverse, high performing teams.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You're a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada). It's an asset if you've completed any of the following: Branch Compliance Officer's Course (BCO), Branch Managers Examination Course (BME), Conducts & Practices Handbook (CPH) Wealth Management Essentials (WME); or Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- You must be flexible to work hours based on our banking centre operations, and this may involve evenings and weekends. You'll also be required to travel occasionally