Senior Manager, Special Projects, Aventura Cards
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
Reporting to the Director, Aventura Product Management, you will be accountable for leading the development and implementations of new products and services, contributing to the ongoing development of product strategy, and championing the growth of the portfolio through marketing and sponsorship activities and other strategic initiatives.
How You'll Succeed
- Project Management - Take a leadership role implementing key product management projects for the Aventura products including launches and enhancements.
Strategic thinking - Make sound business recommendations based on our strategic priorities for the Aventura portfolio. Manage and lead the new partnership opportunities to deliver new benefits for Aventura cardholders.
Relationship building - Work with partners in Credit Cards and across other lines of business to support the brand. Work closely with the CIBC Rewards team to identify opportunities to personalize and enhance the Rewards program and experience. Work closely with Marketing, Digital and Sponsorship partners to amplify the brand and identify opportunities to promote the Aventura card benefits and value proposition. Work closely with Frontline support teams to create internal awareness and education around Aventura products and support the frontline with knowledge and tools to help meet client needs.
Who You Are
You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
You give meaning to data. You enjoy investigating complex problems, and making sense of information. You're confident in your ability to communicate detailed information in an impactful way.
You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com .
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.