Competition Number EM18522
Classification Name Physiotherapist 1
Position Title Physiotherapist 1
Classification Code 6600-PT-1
Bargaining Unit NB Union - Specialized Health Care Professionals
Unit Location Woodstock
Status Full Time Permanent
Full Time Equivalent 1.0
Hours Of Work Rotating days and on-call. Subject to change due to operational requirements.
Anticipated Start Date As soon as possible
Anticipated End Date Not Applicable
Salary Range As per collective agreement
Language Requirement Written and spoken competence in English is required.
Closing Date January 24th, 2019
The Physiotherapist is responsible for providing assessment, consultation and clinical services for patients with physical dysfunction or pain.
Required Qualifications and other Job Requirements:
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree of Science in Physiotherapy or an equivalent;
- Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapist of New Brunswick and eligible for membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association;
- Knowledge of the target population of Extra-Mural Services and available community services;
- Must have a valid New Brunswick Class 5 Driver's License and good driving record (proof required);
- Submit a valid and clean criminal record check;
- Have a current CPR Level C certification that has been issued in the last 12 months;
- Must demonstrate the ability to work efficiently as a member of the team and possess leadership and coaching skills, strong interpersonal skills, good judgment and decision making skills;
- Must be able to work all shifts as assigned, maintaining a good attendance record;
- Must have a high regard for confidentiality; and
- Must have excellent work habits and have a professional appearance.
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team of professionals and possess the necessary qualifications, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
EM/ANB Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.