Client Service Manager
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
As the Client Service Manager in Trade Finance Operations you will be responsible for the preparation, processing, delivery and on-going support of all documentary collections, export, import, and standby letter of credit products requested by CIBC clients. TFO works closely with Corporate Credit Products (GB) Financial Institutions (FI) and Global Transaction Banking (GTB) Trade Finance Sales (TF Sales) Relationship Managers who have responsibility for the origination activities related to delivery of CIBC's trade finance products in Canada.
You will also provide after-sales service and support to a portfolio of assigned clients to ensure that overall service requirements are being met and appropriate action is taken to resolve any service shortfalls. The Client Service Manager takes ownership of all clients enquires related to operating services and product fulfillment from beginning to end, ensuring that issues are addressed and responded to in a timely, professional manner.
How You'll Succeed
Client Engagement - Take personal ownership for the delivery of a high level of client service. Respond in a professional, knowledgeable and timely fashion to all incoming service-related inquiries. Be alert for new sales opportunities and refer the opportunities to the GB-FI or GTB-TF Sales Relationship Manager.
- Business Expertise - In conjunction with the GB-FI or GTB-TF Sales Relationship Managers, provide expert advice and consultative services to internal and external clients to support their use of all Trade Finance products. Provide support to the Risk Consultant TFO as client interface to resolve issues when designated risk factors are triggered.
- Leading and Mentoring - In coordination with the GB-FI or GTB-TF Sales Relationship Manager, provide Trade Finance product presentations in order to raise awareness of the products and create opportunities for increased referrals and new business.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yo u need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit. This position is open to applicants in Vancouver and Toronto.
- You must be flexible to work 37.5 hours based on our operation's needs, and this may involve evenings and weekends. You'll also be required to travel occasionally