Environmental Chemical Cleaning Supervisor
Talentcor in Dartmouth, NS
Talentcor is recruiting for an E nvironmental Chemical Cleaning Supervisor in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
- Ensure on-site operations are conducted in accordance with corporate policies and procedures, within permit conditions and to customer specifications with a significant focus on health and safety
- Job walks with customer representatives to collect the proper information to quote and plan work
- Logistical support and planning of personnel, equipment and materials required for work
- Allocates work and provides subject matter guidance to team and other departments; t rain new workers in the organizations operating procedures, processes and policies
- Oversee that all processes, machines and equipment operate safely; troubleshoot process problems and identify/recommend opportunities for improvement and optimization; perform preventative maintenance routines on equipment where required
- Supervise daily operations and provide leadership to the operating team
- Lead, motivate and develop direct reports utilizing Annual Performance Reviews, Job Task Observations (JTO's), Vital 9s and Hazard Assessments to reinforce or correct specific behaviors
- Maintain proper documentation including daily log books, maintenance records, safety and environmental reports, etc. as required
- Lead tool box talks and attend safety meetings on a regular basis and provide support as needed; identify and recommend improvements to existing operations in order to improve safety performance
- Report all incidents, safety infractions, non-compliance issues and participate in the investigation and development of corrective actions for each
- Execute job procedures and complete work reports as required
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning, experience setting up and executing jobs
- Minimum of five (5) years Industrial or Chemical Cleaning experience
- Minimum of two (2) years in a leadership, managerial or supervisory role
- Class 3 or 5 Drivers' License
- Ability to travel in the Atlantic Provinces and North America to support project work
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proven organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop safe operating procedures
- Highly self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work effectively with minimal guidance;
- Proven ability to make sound decisions in high pressure situations, on budget and within deadline;
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Competitive salary, Benefits, RPP, and Opportunities for growth and development.
If you are suitable for the description above please e-mail your resume to Lisa Williams at email@example.com
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Supervisor, Industrial, Refinery, Chemical Clean ups, Travel, Off Shore
Talent at work.