Sales Specialist (Credit Cards) - GTAA
CIBC in Mississauga, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll be raising CIBC brand awareness in Canada's largest airports by promoting, educating and enrolling new and existing clients into CIBC products. You'll engage individuals in advice based discussions; provide them with product information with the goal of growing CIBC credit card sales. Reporting to the Area Sales Manager you will execute sales strategies to support the advancement of CIBC's credit card market share through the delivery of an outstanding client experience.
How You'll Succeed
- Business Development - Engage prospective clients in needs based sales discussions to identify credit card sales opportunities and drive credit card sales growth through exceptional client service. You will leverage deep product knowledge and a disciplined sales approach to drive business development opportunities and franchise new and existing clients into CIBC products and services. You will thrive in this role if you are entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable working in a self-managed environment.
- Sales Execution - Ensure all forms and applications are completed accurately. Track, record and update sales activities into the appropriate tool(s) and systems to accurately capture sales and provide updates to Senior Manager on sales in comparison to established sales targets. Process valid transactions, complete all related documentation on time and obtain authorization as required. Maintain and ensure client confidentiality of all client information and files at all time and ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Client Experience - Deliver consistent client service excellence and strong sales results, supporting the business unit to meet credit card sales targets and maximum sales effectiveness. Help to create a positive work environment and effectively role model CIBC's mission, vision and values.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- You have the option to work either full-time or part-time, This role operates within airport locations. Shift work with hours of work ranging between 6am-9pm, Monday to Friday and week-ends.