At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
We are looking for a motivated individual for an exciting new position on the Enterprise Operational Readiness Support Team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Operational Readiness, this role is responsible for managing and implementing GTM Initiatives within the Unison and Voice portfolio for the Operations group in the Enterprise Business Unit.
The successful candidate will be responsible to oversee the entire product portfolio, including operational implementation and life cycle management of the product. The Portfolio Manager will work closely with a number of cross functional teams including Corporate Program Managers, Product Managers, Customer Base Marketing and Segment Marketing to identify impacts and develop creative solutions. The Portfolio Manager will be accountable to deliver strategic programs throughout our business support centers in order to advance our service model and drive growth in the Enterprise segment.
The successful candidate will be responsible oversee operational impacts of the product portfolios throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Oversee entire portfolio, throughout the program lifecycle and lead high impact initiatives.
- Deliver an optimal E2E customer experience within Operations for all products within the assigned portfolios.
- Represent EBU Operations in end-to-end process mapping & requirements gathering for new products.
- Own relationship with cross-functional portfolio partners & collaborate on portfolio strategy.
- Leading the continuous evolution of the Business Service Execution methodology, process and best practices.
- Responsible to develop & execute on Strategic Roadmaps for specific lines of Business.
- Define scope of support & develop support model and launch strategy and coordinate. implementation.
- Define solution requirements.
- Represent EBU Ops in end-to-end process mapping.
- Implement identified processes.
- Define & implement procedures.
- Escalate & resolve project issues.
- Complete cost / benefit analysis and develop supporting business cases & establishing measures of success & results.
- Consult business owners to ensure issue awareness and report on improvements.
- Develop documentation and knowledge management content to support improvements or launches.
- Assist in the development of methods to measure productivity.
- Establish a continuous improvement model for the portfolio.
- Analyze existing processes & execute continuous improvement activities.
- Provide findings and recommendations to management, focusing on improving operational efficiency and customer experience.
- Champion resolution of reoccurring issues or process gaps
- Measure and report on improvements post-process change.
- Monitor, analyze and report on the effectiveness of business processes.
- Present solutions and recommendation aimed at leveraging the systems in place ensuring maximum return on investment technology.
- Ensure the highest level of data integrity for decision-making purposes between multiple sources of data.
- Maintain a high performing team; support & provide direction to the Implementation leaders when applicable.
- 5-7 years of Project Management experience (with PMP certification desired)
- 5-7 years of call center operations experience, preferably call center management or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of experience within the telecommunication industry's Business to Business segment preferred
- Strong knowledge of Wireline Voice Products
- Experience setting up Operational models is an asset
- Post-Secondary Degree, with in a business discipline
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough (ability to quickly spot missing details).
- Solid understanding of all segments, activities and processes of Business Care groups in order to identify underlined correlations.
- Highly adaptable with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, while maintaining quality, in a fast paced environment.
- Strong team player able & ability to be assertive negotiate skilfully & deal effectively with a variety of personalities within multiple cross-functional teams.
- Highly motivated and very proactive individual, dedicated to follow-up/follow through with little supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interface with all levels of the organization, across a variety of cross-functional groups.
- Subject matter expertise of SGI, Vision 21, ICM and other systems/tools utilized within Business Care an asset.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Must be computer literate: strong keyboarding and internet
- navigation skills; proficient in Microsoft Office (primarily Word & Excel).
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || ON || Toronto || [[mfield2]] ||