Senior Desktop Infrastructure Specialist.
Req ID: 38499
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Desktop Infrastructure Specialist. to join our team in Montreal , Quebec (CA-QC) , Canada (CA) .
Primary Job Function.
- Providing Level 3 support to end users as well as our Level 1 and 2 desk-side support teams.
- Maintaining the health of the machines from an operating system and core applications' standpoint.
- Providing troubleshooting and analysis during outages.
- Provide Level 3 support for all core services running on Windows and Mac desktops, GPOs, applications such as Microsoft Office and its plugins, browsers, Direct Access as well as XenDesktop components.
- Provide Level 3 support to the smooth functioning of the Desktop,
- Individuals are often called on to troubleshoot incidents impacting the stability of these services.
- Senior level background in Microsoft Windows operations or system administration.
- Experience with supporting virtual machines and knowledge of one or more enterprise operations tools, such as SCCM, Appsense, BigFix, or Splunk.
- ITIL certification, MCDST certification, skills in PowerShell, automation, or documentation authoring experience would be a definite plus.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
- Work with and become proficient in a variety of enterprise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, VMWare and HP to name a few.
- Work with and be part of a talented global team, employing a Follow the Sun support model -Bring your own experience, while contributing to or leading regional and global projects.
- Assume responsibility in a gradual manner, fully supported by your teammates all the way
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Segment: Consulting, Technical Support, Technology
Apply now »