Sales Specialist - Credit Cards - Vancouver Int%27l Airport
CIBC in Vancouver, BC
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You will be accountable for raising CIBC brand awareness in Canada's largest airports by promoting, educating and enrolling new and existing clients into CIBC products. You'll engage individuals in advice based discussions; provide them with product information with the goal of growing CIBC credit card sales. Reporting to the Area Sales Manager you will execute sales strategies to support the advancement of CIBC's credit card market share through the delivery of an outstanding client experience.
How You'll Succeed
- Business Development - Engage prospective clients in needs based sales discussions to identify credit card sales opportunities and drive credit card sales growth through exceptional client service. You will leverage deep product knowledge and a disciplined sales approach to drive business development opportunities and franchise new and existing clients into CIBC products and services. You will thrive in this role if you are entrepreneurial in nature and comfortable working in a self-managed environment.
- Sales Execution - Ensure all forms and applications are completed accurately. Track, record and update sales activities into the appropriate tool(s) and systems to accurately capture sales and provide updates to Senior Manager on sales in comparison to established sales targets. Process valid transactions, complete all related documentation on time and obtain authorization as required. Maintain and ensure client confidentiality of all client information and files at all time and ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Client Experience - Deliver consistent client service excellence and strong sales results, supporting the business unit to meet credit card sales targets and maximum sales effectiveness. Help to create a positive work environment and effectively role model CIBC's mission, vision and values.
Who You Are
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
What You Need to Know
- This role operates within airport locations.
- Mandarin and/or Cantonese language skills is an asset
- Shift work with hours of work ranging between 5:30 am-10:00 pm, Monday to Friday and week-ends.