Opportunities for Dock / Warehouse Workers
Midland Courier in Dartmouth, NS
Current and Future Opportunities
Due to outstanding growth, Mildland is preparing for current and possible future needs at terminals across Atlantic Canada.
Positions include part time and full time material handlers and freight handlers.
- Complete all tasks associated with loading and unloading of trailers in preparation for delivery
- Scan and paletize freight
- Monitoring temperature control of loaded trailers, when applicable
- Prepare and report freight handling details and shift statistics
- Years of Experience Required: 2 years of experience in a warehouse and/or freight handling preferred
- Ability to perform physically demanding job functions
- Committed to working safely in a fast paced environment
- Capable of working positively with others toward common goals
- Forklift experience and/or certification an asset, but not required
- Able to read and write clearly to complete paper work
- Knowledge of computers an asset
- Working hours will vary based on each terminal's needs
- Moncton, NB
- Dartmouth, NS
- Fredericton, NB
- Saint John, NB
- St. John's, NFLD
- Charlottetown, P.E.I.
- Grand Falls - Windsor, NFLD
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for a current or future career opportunity with Midland Transport, please click the "Apply Now" button and complete the online application form. A resume of past experience is required; a cover letter is not.
What to Expect:
All applications will be reviewed by one of our recruiters. If the recruiter sees a potential opportunity (current or future) that matches your skills and experience, you will be contacted to discuss your qualifications, desired work location, and fit within the JDI group of companies. Only those candidates who have the necessary qualifications will be contacted.
We appreciate your interest in our company! To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.