Customer Service Representative – Work from Home Canada
SYKES Home in Charlottetown, PE
SYKES is looking for full-time Customer Service Representatives that want to work from the comfort of their own home!
Our team comes from an array of backgrounds and experiences; what unites us is our passion for People Serving People. We go beyond answering questions and solving problems to provide a memorable experience and change the call center industry one customer at a time. We are a dynamic team looking for innovators and trailblazers who will inspire us.
You will be answering back-to-back calls in virtual call-center, located in the comfort of your own home! Each day, you will be resolving customer issues that may be related to billing, support or troubleshooting. Basic trouble shooting is an expectation. On every call you will be required to educate your customer about all applicable offers and promotions. You must ensure you take ownership and accountability for resolving the customer's problem, as well as answering each call with enthusiasm, professionalism, and energy.
This position will also require someone who has strong computer skills, using multiple windows to navigate through multiple systems to research information and provide the most accurate and up-to-date information. Those applicants without strong computer skills will not be considered.
- Customize services for customers based on individual needs
- Transform escalated customer inquiries into positive interactions
- Speak clearly and concisely in all communications, ensuring resolution of every issue
- Develop strong rapport with each caller early in the contact
- Multi-task, navigating through multiple windows for answers to questions and resolution to issue
This is the right job for you if you're able to:
- Speak on the phone and use a computer
- Empathize and be friendly with people you've never met
- Use logic and solve problems
- Be part of a team
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
Nice to have (but not required):
- Customer service background
- Experience with financial services, healthcare, technology companies, or something similar