DG Pulp Specialist
DG Pulp Specialist
Nackawic, NB, Canada Req #52
Wednesday, December 19, 2018
DG Pulp Specialist for Pulp CTC
AV Group NB Inc., is an exciting and Innovative Company that is backed by World class Strength the Aditya Birla Group (ABG), a 40 Billion $US corporation in the league of Fortune 500 companies. With operation in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. Over 60 percent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations. As a member of Aditya Birla Group based in India, the Pulp Business is mandated to Produce Specialty Cellulose to service the textile Industry as well lignin for Special application. We operate 5 Pulp Plants across geographies 3 Units in Canada (2 in New Brunswick & 1 Unit in Ontario), 1 Unit in Sweden & 1 Unit in India. These plants are operated with different Pulping Technologies that include PHK Kraft, Sodium Bisulfite and Magnesium Bisulfite Process to produce Dissolving Grade Pulp. Our Sweden Facility has Unique Biorefinery to Produce Lignin & other Biochemical.
Central Technical Cell is a Corporate Function operating from Nackawic facility would develop "centers of Excellence "aligning to Business Priorities, support Process Knowledge & Innovation to deliver strategic Technological agenda. CTC is responsible for adopting best Practices in Technology and partner with units in resolving Key Process Challenges and meeting Customers and stakeholder's expectations. The team will drive reliability Improvement Programs and Quality Improvement Initiatives across Pulp Plants.
AV Group NB Inc. is currently recruiting for the following position: DG Pulp Specialist for Pulp CTC
Reporting to the President & Head of CTC - Pulp Business
This Position is the "Go-To" expert and Process Specialist at CTC responsible to provide action plans to ensure improvement in Fiber Line across Pulp Units. Play a key role in trouble shooting the major issues in Mill operation & Support achieving the identified target Efficiency & Customer Expectations. Develop recommendations for improvement to the basic design of plant or technology changes which lead to improvement in plant productivity, efficiency and quality improvement in cost reduction.
- Responsible to proactively track, analyze the major deviations in the Fiber Line performance & assist mill team in trouble shooting major issues
- Improve and support manufacturing processes to achieve better production, quality while reducing cost
- Lead regular benchmarking; develop recommendations for improvement to the basic design of plant /technology & operating practices.
- Provide technical support to operating teams to address customer concerns
- Develop high level cost estimate for setting direction for improvement projects
- Supplement R&D Initiatives with technology inputs in development stage
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering
- 15+ years of Operating Experience in Fiber line Process ( Wood to Pulp Machine) in Pulp plant
- Preferred Dissolving Grade experience with Kraft /Sulfite Process
- Proven leadership abilities & excellent communication, decision making & problem solving skills
- Flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities & delivering results
- Experience of working in a Process Engineering company will be an added advantage
Why AV Group NB Inc.?
With AV Group NB Inc. you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and work ethics. AV Group offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career.
If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application to our Human Resources Department before January 25 th 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Nackawic, NB, Canada