Business Analyst Woodlands
J.D. Irving, Limited - IT Division in Saint John, NB
IT Business Analyst Woodlands
J.D. Irving, Limited, Information Technology Division is the destination of choice for naturally curious , energetic & collaborative people excited about the internet of things, data, mobility & innovative solutions while always focused on the delivery of the customer experience.
If this sounds like you, please keep reading.
With over 270 employees centralized in Saint John, Dieppe and Halifax, we offer our people the opportunity to engage in project deliveries that add business value to our organization while enjoying the friendly and beautiful communities of the Maritimes.
We invest in continuous professional growth through strong career development and training programs. As a key member of our team, your coworkers will be among the best in Maritimes! That's why JDI.
We currently have a new full time opportunity for an IT Business Analyst, dedicated to our Woodlands Division , for our Saint John, NB location.
- Business requirements management
- Analysis of functional and detailed business requirements
- Documentation of current and future state processes, business requirements, user stories, test preparation, execution and traceability to requirements
- Session facilitation and stakeholder alignment
- Development of testing plans, data and integration planning to support overall project implementation
- Support the BI and Analytics team in the delivery of BI and Analytics
- Support project and service request deliverables by managing the WBS for tasks, and maintaining constant communication with the customer
- Collaborate with technical resources for the testing and delivery of development and integration components
- Bachelor's degree (preference to industrial engineering, computer science, business administration or commerce)
- 2-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated success with business requirements analysis, group facilitation, gap analysis and process mapping and design as part of a business transformation
- Experience in working in a formal systems development lifecycle methodology environment involving such artifacts as functional and detail design documents, business use cases, and requirements traceability
- Demonstrated skill facilitating and building consensus among process stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in working with business experts at all levels and technical subject matter experts
- High energy, adaptability and sense of urgency
- Proficient in MS Office with strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Lean Six Sigma or other process improvement certifications/experience
- Change Management certification/experience
- Business Analysis certification
- Experience working with agile/scrum delivery
- Technical systems analysis experience and competency
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.