Marketing Strategy Specialist (03-1983)
Reporting to the Manager, MarTech Strategy within the iLottery team, the Marketing Strategy Specialist - iLottery will be responsible for developing and executing customer-focused and data-driven initiatives in addition to driving projects to improve the impact and scalability of current marketing processes. The ideal candidate is analytical, enthusiastic, has strong writing skills, and has a passion for customer engagement and creative problem solving.
A successful candidate must be able to work at the strategic level (using customer behavior to generate bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with advertising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems). This candidate will have a high degree of organization, while simultaneously thinking creatively. They will possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success.
- Aggregate and analyze market forecast data and assess implications for product and Player strategies around our Player journeys.
- Develop business cases to enter new offerings, offer new programs in defined markets and support strategic initiatives pertaining to loyalty programs.
- Develop, manage and use tools for measuring the success of digital marketing programs.
- Evaluate the multichannel impact of marketing activities on engagement, sales and ROI.
- Build or adapt predictive models and product recommendation engines.
- Develop useful customer segments based on profiles and behavioral data.
- Implement and improve segment and targeting models based on business goals.
- Work with brand and creative teams to develop and refine marketing personas.
- Identify and explore relevant third-party data sources to enhance customer profiles.
- Benchmark marketing metrics against relevant standards and competitors.
- Develop and refine techniques used to measure engagement, conversion and trends for marketing efforts, including campaigns and ongoing programs.
- Identify and suggest optimization opportunities to appropriate executional teams.
- Improve the presentation and communication of marketing analytics for across the organization.
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience in marketing automation required.
- BA or BS in marketing, business, IT or related field required.
- Proven experience in managing performance-oriented marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing platform skills, including widely used ad serving and technology platforms, social listening and analytics platforms, and mobile site and mobile app analytics platforms
- Knowledgeable about SEM, SEO, PPC and social advertising platforms.
- Knowledgeable on email best practices, technologies and trends.
- Ability to build reports using automated reporting such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Analytic modeling using methods such as basic statistics, software-assisted segmentation and linear regression
- Ability to aggregate, standardize, interpret and model data, and to work independently within a data warehouse or decentralized environment
- Advanced Excel skills (pivots, tables and functions)
Work With Us
There are many reasons why we choose to work at Atlantic Lottery (AL) and one of the most important is feeling a sense of belonging and pride in being part of a company that exists to make Atlantic Canada a better place. AL wants to give back by investing in you through career development and growth that enhances your skills and leaves you feeling energized to come to work each day. We believe our most important asset is our people and we want you to progress at the pace of your talent and to the degree of your commitment. Does this opportunity fit within your development interests?
At Atlantic Lottery, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.