Talent Acquisition Partner
CIBC in Edmonton, AB
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll proactively source and assess best-in-class external talent, hiring the team members that can help us deliver an exceptional client and employee experience. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you'll support Personal and Small Business Banking by developing sourcing plans, and actively recruiting high quality candidates who can support business plans and goals. You'll use your expertise in recruitment and the labour market to influence and challenge assumptions about talent, providing CIBC with a competitive advantage.
How You'll Succeed
- Strategic Sourcing - Identify strategies and sourcing channels to build a pipeline of candidates for your assigned portfolio. Establish connections, maintain and leverage a professional online and social media presence, and prospect talent through your network. Provide trusted advice to hiring managers by using diverse interviewing and assessment techniques to validate candidate experience levels.
- Business Acumen - Keep up-to-date on labour market trends and competitor information, providing business partners with insights and recommendations that will improve the quality of external hires. Build deep subject matter expertise in your portfolio to better forecast and influence hiring plans and decisions.
- Relationship Management - Build and maintain strong professional relationships with leaders, internal partners, and candidates. Deliver a best-in-class candidate experience by managing your talent pipeline, acknowledging all applicants, and engaging in regular communication. Consult with business partners on Talent Acquisition processes, activities and outcomes to position yourself as a valued partner.
Who You Are
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You embrace and champion change . You'll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit