J.D. Irving, Limited - Sawmill Division in Doaktown, NB
At J. D. Irving, Limited we provide unlimited career opportunities in a team-based, collaborative environment and help you achieve your professional goals through ongoing development opportunities. We are focused on continuous improvement and use leading edge technology. We offer a wide range of health and wellness programs to our employees and their families and are proud supporters of our communities. Come grow your career with us!
We are seeking motivated candidates to fill the position of Industrial Electrician for the Doaktown sawmill in Central New Brunswick.
- Trade Certification as a licensed Industrial Electrician
- 2-5 years of experience in maintenance in an industrial environment
- Sawmill experience is desirable
- Ability to work in a team environment that is committed to working safe, while focused on improving production and maintaining quality
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
- Ensure that all site electrical systems are maintained in good working order in an effort to maximize the efficiency of mill equipment.
- Installing, repairing, troubleshooting and maintaining electric motors, scanners, drives, and PLC's on equipment used in the sawmill processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.