Pharmacy Technician (1060)
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Pharmacy Technician (1060)
STATUS: Permanent part-time
ANTICIPATED DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Acquiring, preparing and distributing medications and pharmaceutical products. Responsible for checking the accuracy of medication preparation by others and interacting with patients to gather medication-related information and provide instructions.
- Registered as a Pharmacy Technician with the New Brunswick College of Pharmacists and licensed to practice in New Brunswick;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
" Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment "