Pharmacy Assistant II
Sobeys Inc. in Miramichi, NB
Requisition ID: 38949
Career Group: Pharmacy Careers
Job Category: Retail - Pharmacy Travel Requirements:
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: New Brunswick (CA-NB)
Location: Sobeys - 680 (Douglastown) Postal Code:
Sobeys Inc. is a proudly Canadian company with 110 years in the food business. Sobeys Inc. serves the food shopping needs of Canadians with approximately 1,500 stores in all 10 provinces under retail banners that include Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, and Lawton's Drug Stores as well as more than 350 retail fuel locations.
Together with our 125,000 employees and franchise affiliates and a collective passion for delivering exceptional food and shopping experiences, Sobeys' purpose is to improve the lives of Canadians by helping them Eat Better, Feel Better and Do Better . All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Then we are looking for you to join our team!
The Pharmacy Assistant II is responsible for providing superior customer service in a friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner. This role will be key in achieving departmental excellence in the areas of customer service, workflow efficiencies, Profile Programs and inventory management. The ability to be self-directed and able to work independently to meet strict deadlines will be essential.
Responsibilities associated with this position include:
- Prescription Assembly
- Data Entry
- Process Customer Transactions, Receive and Release Prescriptions
- Answer Phones
- Process Prescription Deliveries
- Profile Programs promotion
- Pill Pack Assembly
- Filing Prescriptions, Ordering and replenishing supplies, cleaning
- Drug order creation and receiving
- BTC management
- Administrative Duties: Cycle counts, Narcotic counts, Return to Stocks, TML's, Manual Third Parties
- Other duties as assigned
- Above average oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Previous pharmacy experience preferred
- Experience with Lawtons Drugs/Sobeys Pharmacy Computer systems preferred
- Relevant post secondary education preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast environment
- Available days, evenings, and weekends
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged. We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.