Food Services Worker A (2035)
Note: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT : CUPE
ZONE : Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY : Chaleur Regional Hospital - Bathurst
DEPARTMENT : Food Services
CLASSIFICATION : Food Services Worker A (2035)
STATUS : Casual
HOURS OF WORK :
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
JOB SUMMARY :
The incumbent will be responsible for the cleanliness of the patient food trays. He or she will help with the dish washing and preparation of patient food trays.
- High school diploma or GED;
- Related experience in assigned area preferred;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in one of the two official languages either English or French and spoken competence in the other official language is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment