Psychologist 1 (PC01)
Note: Applicants must attach their resumé to the application form.
BARGAINING UNIT : SHCP
ZONE : Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY : Chaleur Regional Hospital - Bathurst
DEPARTMENT : Psychology
CLASSIFICATION : Psychologist 1 (PC01)
STATUS : Permenant full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE : As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK :
8 hour shifts
Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs
JOB SUMMARY :
The incumbent will provide clinical psychology services in a regional hospital. He or she will provide direct care to both adult or child patients with psychological problems. Referrals for services will come from nursing units and other sectors.
- Master's or doctorate degree in Psychology;
- Registered member of the College of Psychologists of New Brunswick or be eligible to become a member;
- Clinical and psychometric experience;
- Demonstrated initiative, good judgement, creativity, and be self-motivated;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"