Industrial Instrument Mechanic (2060)
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
COMPETITION NUMBER: 6-16-387 EXT
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Facilities Operations
CLASSIFICATION: Industrial Instrument Mechanic (2060)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to friday
08:00 to 16:00
Subject to call back and standby
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Measures, controls, and adjusts industrial instrumentation at the journeyman level.
- Must be hold a Provincial Certificate of Qualification issued under the Apprenticeship and Occupational Certification Act as an Industrial Instrument Mechanic;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment.