Senior Manager, ISI Contact Centre (bilingual)
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
You'll join an exciting team within Direct Investing and Advice business where you'll lead our contact centre focused delivering a great experience for our clients. As the Senior Manager of our ISI Contact Centre, you'll provide direction, guidance, and support to a team of 6 - 8 Team Leaders. You are a hands-on, inspirational leader who is excited by the opportunity to realize business objectives through the successful mobilization of a high performing team. Your collaborative management style allows you to draw on the creativity of your team to find alternate ways to achieve your business goals and create an environment where employees are accountable towards our client contact centre promise.
How You'll Succeed
People Leadership - Provide effective leadership to team leaders and customer associates to achieve high performance levels. Lead, motivate, coach team leaders on best practices and achievement of results, and the identification and development of learning plans. Build a strong team spirit, encourage team leaders to work together and provide visible leadership by frequently spending time on the floor and actively engaging with CSRs and IRs
Client focus - Create a client first culture within your team that aligns with our contact centre client promise. Focus on achieving your team's client, productivity and sales goals, monitor and manage performance in these areas, identify gaps and develop action plans. Coach leaders on an ongoing basis to recognize opportunities, developmental areas and achieve client, productivity and sales goals. Participate in project and initiatives and provide operational insight to support project goals.
Relationship Management - Ensure an appropriate communication process is in place to facilitate sharing information. Ensure all employees are knowledgeable on products and services for the lines of business supported. Build and manage working relationships with business partners .
Who You Are
- You are a bold and authentic leader who is passionate about developing and coaching to bring out the best in people. Support and mentor team members through knowledge sharing, collaboration and effective problem solving.
- You can demonstrate experience in leading a large and high performing team in contact center, focused developing people and the ability to coach to achieve performance measures; and empowering their day-to-day work lives and helping them thrive in continuous learning environment
- You're a certified professional . You have current accreditation of CSC, CPH, DFC, OLC, OPSC. Ability to complete Branch Manager Course, EMS within 6 months of hire.
Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of a team that enjoys working together to create a shared vision.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive : Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop : Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper : Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week. Your hours will be based on our banking centre operations, and you may need to work days, evenings and weekends
- Location is in Montreal and bilingual English and French is requirement.