At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The successful candidate will work in Sportsnet's high energy Highlight Zone telling the day's biggest and most exciting stories by crafting fun and well-produced highlight packages.
- Creating and assembling entertaining, engaging, and visually stimulating sports highlights for our various news and magazine shows
- Research games to develop entertaining and informative storylines, while producing high quality highlights for our viewers
- View, log and write scripts for sports highlights
- Shot list feeds
- Provide fact sheets on games or incoming feeds
- Fill in as an Associate Producer, as required
- Provide general assistance in the newsroom
- Graduate of a broadcasting or journalism program or equivalent experience
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of all sports
- Experience in a broadcast studio environment
- Detail oriented, creative and able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines and to consistently deliver high quality work
- Excellent editorial judgment
Able to work evenings and weekendsSchedule: Full time Shift: Variable Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements: None Posting Category/Function: Broadcasting & Production Requisition ID: 130242 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || ON || Toronto || [[mfield2]] ||