Compliance Reporting Analyst
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
This position enables Rogers to meet its television objectives set out by the CRTC. As a Compliance Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for driving the reporting process by accurately planning, forecasting and reporting against those objectives.
What you will be doing:
- Accurately forecasting, reporting on and maintain CRTC Conditions of License obligations for 4 TV stations
- Compiling statistical content analysis reports weekly, monthly and annually.
- Reconciling daily broadcast logs for submission to the CRTC monthly for each station
- Inputting and verifying all programming data in accordance with CRTC broadcasting logging requirements
- Maintaining Canadian recognition number master catalog and station program description lists.
- Viewing programs/commercials for editorial content.
- Preparing annual reports
What you have:
- High level of accuracy and extremely detail oriented.
- Advanced excel skills, knowledge of Pivot tables, formulas and working with Macros
- Ability to sort through large amount of data to flag inconsistencies
- Related experience within the broadcasting industry both for Conventional and Discretionary stations an asset
- A Broadcasting Program degree or certificate is an asset.
- Excellent planning, analysis and organizational skills.
- Team player with the ability to also work well independently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to multi task and work with multiple deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and work within a changing environment
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]] || [[country]] || ON || Toronto || [[mfield2]] ||