Sr. Relationship Manager - CIBC Square
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
As a Senior Relationship Manager, Corporate Real Estate(CRE) - CIBC Square, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of strategic Corporate Real Estate initiatives within the CIBC Square program. This role will provide dedicated relationship management support to the Business Partners, Corporate Real Estate and Program team.
How You'll Succeed
- Relationship Management - Service Excellence - Work with the Director, Relationship Management (DRM) CIBC Square to set priorities and develop strategic solutions ensuring both are consistent with our Bank's overall real estate delivery strategy, and execute CIBC Square program deliverables as it relates to the LOBs.
- Influencing and Negotiations - Critical Thinking - Act as the primary contact for the business units and the CIBC Square Program, including the CRE team, SMEs and work streams across the Program. Provide advice and counsel to senior management on any real estate issues as part of the CIBC Square program. Work closely with other work stream leads and business partners to collaboratively resolve issues.
- Leadership - Work with the CRE Business Lead(s) and project team members, to support project management activities. Takes a lead on an LOB basis and supports the DRM re: our Bank's major initiative planning that has a real estate component and provides recommendations to the client's senior management on how to most effectively implement these initiative.
How You'll Succeed
- Relationship Management - Service Excellence - Work with the Director, Corporate Real Estate Relationship Management to set priorities and develop strategic solutions ensuring both are consistent with our Bank's overall real estate delivery strategy.
- Influencing and Negotiations - Critical Thinking - Provide advice and counsel to senior management on any real estate issues as part of the CIBC Square program. Work closely with other work stream leads and business partners to collaboratively resolve issues.
- Leadership - Work with the CRE Business Lead(s) and project team members, to support project management activities
Who You Are
You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to define what's possible
You can work on a multi-disciplinary team in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Strong knowledge of the corporate real estate industry, including facilities management, transaction management, project management, real estate financial analysis and design services are an asset.
You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity. Must have the ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships and to be recognized by clients as a strategic, value-added business partner. You also have strong influencing and negotiating skills, you're resilient, an innovative thinker, and you have a history of delivering service excellence
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do. You're also comfortable dealing with all levels of the organization, especially Senior Management
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full-time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.