General Laborer - Brampton - Future Opportunities
*Please note that this posting is for future opportunities and will only be reviewed when there is a hiring need.
Work Location - Brampton
Shift - Afternoon and Night shift
Working for the World's biggest brand is no small thing.
It's all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you're looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you've come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn't it?
- Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Operate industrial power equipment.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- Perform general warehouse/production/cooler service duties.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
- High School Diploma Preferred;
- 1-3 years of general work experience;
- Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience preferred;
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at 1-888-818-HeRe (4373) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description and location of the position for which you are applying.
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.