Human Resources Officer
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Human Resources Officer
STATUS: Temporary full-time (with possibility of permanence)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK
8 hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the responsibility of the Regional Manager of Human Resources, the incumbent is responsible for supporting the technical and administrative aspects for all human resources management activities. The incumbent ensures that all operations related to employees' profiles, to onboarding, and to changes required mid-employment are handled smoothly. The incumbent responds to the many information requests coming from employees, managers, and clients or external agencies and acts as a resource person for employees concerning the entire range of social benefits offered in addition to ensuring close collaboration with the Payroll Department.
- College diploma in administration or human resources management;
- Minimum two years' relevant experience;
- Any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant and equivalent could be considered;
- Skills using Microsoft Office Suite;
- In-depth knowledge of Meditech (payroll/personnel module) an important asset;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage priorities around tight deadlines;
- Initiative, sound judgment, and ability to analyze and synthesize;
- Ability to produce high quality work efficiently despite frequent interruptions;
- Ability to understand and perform tasks quickly;
- High adaptability to change;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Spoken and written competence in English and French is required.
1. Applicants must attach their Resumé to the application form.
2. Salary commensurate with provincial scale for management staff.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment