AZ Driver Merchandiser (Seasonal)
Facility Location- Hamilton
Work Location - Hamilton
The Driver Merchandiser is responsible for delivering happiness to our customers across a specific route On Time and In Full. You will also ensure that the merchandise is stocked on shelves and in coolers, and that the appropriate rotation of products is managed well. You will be an Ambassador for the world's most recognized brand to customers and consumers alike.
- Deliver products to customers on assigned route
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards
- Invoice and Collect amounts due, settle accounts daily
- Pick up company property & returns
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Commercial Driver's License (AZ) and Clean MVR
- Experience delivering packaged goods within a local market area, including driving on local streets and navigating busy parking lots
- Demonstrated understanding of how to check a load for accuracy and stability
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds / 22kg
- 1-3 years of general work experience
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred
- Local delivery experience preferred
NOTE: This is a Temporary On-Call position, with the potential to turn into a Full-Time Permanent position based on performance and availability
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at 1-888-818-HeRe (4373) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description and location of the position for which you are applying.
You may be required to undergo a partial background verification process. Commencing employment in your new role is contingent on satisfactory completion of any pre-employment background check requirements.