Opportunities for Woodlands Operations Supervisors
Central NB Woodlands in Deersdale, NB
WOODLANDS OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882 , J. D. Irving, Limited is a large diversified enterprise based in Saint John, New Brunswick with a team of over 16,000 (FTE) in Canada, the United States, and select international jurisdictions. Our operations span the forestry, transportation, retail, shipbuilding, food & agriculture, consumer products, and construction industries.
We are looking for motivated individuals to contribute to the Forest Products Operations Group as a Woodlands Operations Supervisor for Central New Brunswick Woodlands.
- Education Required: Post-secondary education
- Supervisory experience is considered an asset
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Desire to work in the field of Forest Management
- Meeting quality, safety, and environmental standards
- Meeting daily and weekly production requirements
- Performance management of a group of contractors
- Identifying opportunities for productivity improvement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.