Senior Agile Test Coordinator - Parasoft/SOATest
CIBC in Toronto, ON
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
As a Senior Agile Test Coordinator, you'll join CIBC's Personal and Small Business Technology (PSBT) Development team to foster ideation and impact our digital and agile transformation by enhancing our clients' banking experience. Y ou'll act as a Team Lead, creating test plans, strategies and providing estimates
How You'll Succeed
- Execute Testing Activities- Analyze, define, and translate business and functional requirements, use cases, designs and specifications into testing requirements. Manage and coordinate end-to-end testing activities for medium or large projects across many teams, both onsite and offshore.
- Drive Automated Testing- Create, maintain and execute test automation scripts and contribute to the development of test automation frameworks to drive continuous improvement. Report and manage concerns in test activities throughout the software development lifecycle. Provide status of testing, implement QA standards and policies and communicate the QA schedule.
- Manage & Influence- Provide direction, motivate, develop and manage the performance of the testing team. Influence decisions regarding use of technology to support objectives or address issues at project review sessions.
Who You Are
- You can demonstrate experience in: 3 years experience as a Functional Test Coordinator and 2 years as an Agile Test Coordinator. You have previous experience with Parasoft/SOATest. You have strong knowledge of writing and executing SQL queries, and software development experience in Java, C#, Python, VBScript, etc. It's an asset if you are a Certified Scrum Master.
- You're driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to bring a shared vision to life.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive : Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop : Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning.
- Prosper : Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit