Communications Business Partner
WorkSafeNB is committed to promoting healthy and safe workplaces for New Brunswick's workers and employers. While our priority is preventing workplace injuries and occupational disease, we provide comprehensive rehabilitation services and fair compensation benefits when these do occur.
Our Communications team partners with the business to enable and promote a safety culture and service enhancements, improve staff engagement and enhance brand likeability. WorkSafeNB is accepting applications for a 14 month contract position of communications business partner in Saint John, New Brunswick.
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the communications business partner will work with an internal client group on the best ways to get messages out to our public stakeholders and employees, and advise on the delivery of communication strategies that support business goals and initiatives. A trusted advisor to senior managers, this role prepares communication plans and provides advice, consultation and direction on strategy. The business partner will be leading activities from internal events and communications to corporate announcements.
The ideal candidate should have a strategic mindset and the ability to build frameworks to plan and manage the change process:
- Proven track record in supporting the development and delivery of communications functions
- Background in leading communication activities through periods of change
- Experience with corporate branding, internal and external marketing and social media
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to present clear and concise professional communication to a range of audiences at all levels.
- Communicates challenges and influences stakeholders effectively
- Capacity to work well in a team environment
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
If you are interested in employment with WorkSafeNB, please apply online at worksafenb.ca by December 27, 2018.