Operations Assistant, Manufacturing
Job ID #:
Primary Location: AB00 - Calgary
Job Function: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Employment Type: Regular Employee FT
Business Function: PSS - Manufacturing - CAN
Education Required: High School Diploma/GED
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Relocation Provided: Not Eligible
· Review/Update/Create JHAs - Annual Review and training, Review after safety incidents, Review after equipment changes
- Safety, GMP and Environmental Audits - Completion, input into system, Follow up with IMS Program owners, ETQ updates
- JHSC, active member and involved in safety investigations, Hazard Reporting review
- Annual Risk assessments (machine Safe guarding, LOTO, SDS, fall protection etc) complete, evaluate, follow up
· Documentation / Data entry / analysis
· Lead /participate in facility Projects
· Training – support gap analysis, keep matrix up to date (data entry), track training hours, assist to maintain training records and training material.
· Work with Corporate HSE manager to cascade initiatives to plant level.
· Assist in updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relating to their respective job function.
· Strong computer skills, Experience with SAP, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, Word.
· Must be able to work with a high level of accuracy.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· High school diploma or GED required.
· Degree or diploma preferable.
· 2-3 years relevant experience required.
· Strong math skills.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at 1-888-818-HeRe (4373) or by emailing email@example.com, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description and location of the position for which you are applying.
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.