Afternoon Warehouse Supervisor - Brampton
Facility Location- Brampton
Work Location - Bramptpon
Working for the World?s biggest brand is no small thing.
It?s all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you?re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you?ve come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn?t it?
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A TUESDAY - SATURDAY AFTERNOON SHIFT ROLE
- Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials;
- Supervises warehouse personnel;
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members;
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse;
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility;
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation;
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control;
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable;
- Secure company assets; and
- Manage within labor and budget.
- High school diploma or GED required;
- Bachelor's degree preferred;
- 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required;
- Requires experience managing people/budgets;
- 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred;
- Computer and database application skills;
- Familiarity with inventory management systems;
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product; and
- Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at 1-888-818-HeRe (4373) or by emailing email@example.com, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description and location of the position for which you are applying.
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.