Inventory Control Analyst - Brampton
Facility Location- Brampton
Work Location - Dominion
Working for the World?s biggest brand is no small thing.
It?s all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you?re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you?ve come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn?t it?
Responsible for warehouse inventory maintenance and reconciliation on a daily basis.
- Count all full goods and raw materials in the warehouse on a daily basis, manually or using a handheld scanner;
- Research and reconcile daily inventory variances;
- Reconcile the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system; and
- Identify and report close dated product.
- High School - GED or Diploma required;
- Bachelor's Degree preferred;
- 1+ years general sales experience require;
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience preferred; and
- Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at 1-888-818-HeRe (4373) or by emailing email@example.com, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description and location of the position for which you are applying.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.