Fleet Mechanic, SFleet Mechanic, Senior - Coquitlam and Richmond
Working for the World's biggest brand is no small thing.
It's all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you're looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you've come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn't it?
Must be able to work in Coquitlam or Richmond
Responsible for performing mechanical repairs and preventative maintenance on company fleet vehicles.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and complete repairs on all types of vehicles;
- Perform preventative maintenance in fleet;
- Respond to service calls;
- Maintain tools;
- Clean work area; and
- Pick up and deliver vehicles.
- Boot and Tool allowance
- 1+ years of mechanic experience on light and heavy equipment required;
- 3rd or 4th year apprentice accepted
- Computer savvy
- Must be available to work shift work (Mornings/Afternoons)
- First Aid ticket an asset
- 3+ years journeyman mechanic experience preferred;
- Gasoline, diesel and propane vehicle experience preferred;
- Experience on trailers and truck bodies required;
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude;
- Will be required to supply own mechanic tools. (Not including heavy duty or diagnostic tools.); and
- CVI certification preferred. Successful applicant will be required to have Class 1 Driver's license or be suitable for Class 1 training.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at 1-888-818-HeRe (4373) or by emailing email@example.com, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description and location of the position for which you are applying.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.