Market Development Manager - Nanaimo
Working for the World's biggest brand is no small thing.
It's all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you're looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you've come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn't it?
To develop, maintain and grow On Premise and CDC account volume and gross profit within an assigned territory. This person will be responsible for account development and retention, new account acquisition and face to face order taking within the confined geography. They will have the ability to alter distribution, frequency and order taking procedures, to better meet the customer's needs. The position may cross multiple facility boundaries.
- Execute and close sales calls, focused on value-added selling activities in specified accounts
- Execute Looks of Success in outlets, sell and implement campaigns, and sell promotional programming
- Manage appropriate store inventory levels
- Support contract renewal negotiations as requested
- Generate IRR analysis
- Develop customer relationships
- Review business results with customers
- Ensure assets meet minimum performance requirements and develop a plan of action for those assets generating zero or low volume
- Establish and achieve equipment placement goals
- Tracks daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations
- Manage all assigned Customer Support Tickets through to closure
- [AMOP function] - In connection with an Order Replenishment sales call
- Ensure account meets Company merchandising standards
- Determine stores' product needs
- Place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements
- Sell in promotional programs and
- Ensure customer compliance
- Communicate account and market knowledge to Sales Center, to include information on new customers
- Assure account and customer standards are met, including assuring proper POS is executed and proper maintenance of company assets
- Check for proper company standards in product rotation
- Resolve customer inquiries, including researching and closing Customer Service Tickets
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account
- Periodic lifting of 50+ pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling
- Business Development Function
- Acquire specific number of accounts based on assigned territory opportunity
- Set up new accounts with channel LOS
- Qualify accounts to determine opportunity and investment levels
- High School - GED or Diploma
- 1+ years general sales experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at 1-888-818-HeRe (4373) or by emailing email@example.com, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description and location of the position for which you are applying.
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.