General Laborer, Warehouse
Working for the World's biggest brand is no small thing.
It's all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you're looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you've come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn't it?
Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Build orders according to assigned load tickets using industrial power equipment;
- Manually lift and move product to restock and repack ensuring date code accuracy and proper rotation;
- Adhere to good manufacturing practices and safety standards;
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements; and
- Stage completed pallets in designated area.
- High School diploma or GED preferred;
- 0 - 1 year of general work experience;
- Prior warehouse experience required;
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product is preferred;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- Certified Forklift License a plus; and
- Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at 1-888-818-HeRe (4373) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description and location of the position for which you are applying.
You may be required to undergo a partial background verification process. Commencing employment in your new role is contingent on satisfactory completion of any pre-employment background check requirements.