General Laborer, Warehouse - Afternoon Shift
Facility Location - Hamilton
Work Location - Hamilton
Note: This is an on-call position from 3:30pm-Midnight, candidates will need to be available from Monday to Saturday
- Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment.
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Operate industrial power equipment.
- Restock and replenish as appropriate.
- Perform general maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- Perform general warehouse/production/cooler service duties.
- Periodic bending, kneeling, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing.
- High School Diploma Preferred.
- 0 - 1 year of general work experience.
- Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us at 1-888-818-HeRe (4373) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description and location of the position for which you are applying.
You may be required to undergo a partial background verification process. Commencing employment in your new role is contingent on satisfactory completion of any pre-employment background check requirements.