Senior Consultant - Cyber Risk Advisory
As one of the largest independent technology companies in Atlantic Canada, Mariner has a team of over 200 IT and software professionals working with clients both regionally and across the globe. With extensive capabilities in the areas of analytics, automation software, information security and IT consulting, Mariner has been delivering innovative solutions with a strong emphasis on productivity and customer experience since 2003.
Mariner Security Systems is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity consultant to lead and develop our high growth Strategic Security Risk Assessment practice in Ontario and Atlantic Canada.
Objectives / Deliverables:
- Generate Security Risk Assessments for clients including business impact assessments
- Develop Security Policy for clients, including implementation plans and governance
- Develop new Client relationships
- Mentor less senior Security Analysts supporting talent growth within Mariner
- Contribute to evolution of Mariner Security Risk Assessment methodology
- Provide thought leadership and awareness of latest information security industry trends and innovations
- Extensive Client orientated travel Anticipated
- >5 years or greater working in risk management, governance and compliance
- Successful track record of recommendations at CIO, CEO and Board level
- Telecom, Financial, Insurance or Public Sector background
- Excellent customer communications skills
- Desired Certifications. CISM, CGEIT, CISSP, CISA and CRISC
- Experience with security standards such as ISO27001 and PCI-DSS
- Working knowledge of network and database architecture
- > 5 years Consulting experience
- Security Training, Military, Policing or Forensics background beneficial
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information systems desired
- Location preferences are Saint John, Fredericton, Moncton, Halifax or Greater Toronto Area
Why Mariner Partners?
We believe in making a positive impact in the communities where we live and work - our team is located in major cities all across Canada, throughout the US and internationally. We are proud to be headquartered here, and are passionate about growing a strong technology sector here in Atlantic Canada and beyond. We offer competitive compensation; benefits packages and training and development.
We are proud to have been recognized by Progress magazine as one of Atlantic Canada's TOP 101 companies, ranking #46 on 2015's list, up from #62 in 2014.
We recognize that empowered employees are more innovative, more efficient, deliver better customer service and can flat out-perform conventional organizations. Our people have built products for national deployments at the world's largest TV and Internet companies and leading real estate, financial and government organizations.
We are looking for passionate IT professionals who are curious about data, who love solving problems for customers and who want to grow their careers.
Join our growing team!