CIBC in Edmonton, AB
We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing
You'll provide ongoing support to a team that goes above and beyond for their clients. As a Branch Assistant you will be supporting the Branch Manager and his team through managing the reception area of the Wood Gundy Branch and provide excellent customer service to our CIBC clients. Through a wide range of administrative activities you will ensure the efficiency of the operations of the branch.
How You'll Succeed
Client Service Focus - Provide high quality interactions with clients and meeting all immediate needs quickly, accurately and effectively.
Innovative- Make an impact by assisting in problem solving and finding solution and often going above and beyond in assisting to find a resolution.
Relationship Building- Connecting and communicating with all employees on a daily basis and an opportunity to interact and develop strong teamwork skills.
Who You Are
You understand that success is in the details. You notice things that others don't. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making.
You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
You love to learn. You're passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
You have a degree/diploma in Business; CSC is an asset
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week. Your hours will be based on our banking centre operations, and you may need to work days, evenings and weekends